sábado, 5 de diciembre de 2009

1

Gregory - World Of Dreams (CD Maxi)

Sello: Logic Records.
Catalogo#: LOC 131.
País:
Alemania.
Fecha:
14 Mayo 1994
Música: Akimo Gregory & Will Gregory.
Letra:
Mystic Misty, Dave Munke & Will Gregory.
Vocalistas:
Kate Nelson & Dave Munke.
Mezclado:
Ingmar Hänsch.
Tracklist:

01. World Of Dreams (Radio Edit)
02. World Of Dreams (Airplay Mix)
03. World Of Dreams (World Mix)
04. World Of Dreams (Nightmare Mix)
05. World Of Dreams (Paramount Mix)
3:50
3:43
5:56
5:08
5:13
Playlist:

La música de este playlist procede de los videos alojados en la página http://www.youtube.es, utilizando para ello el código de insercción de video que ellos facilitan para colocarlo siguiendo sus instrucciones.
Letra

Show me all world the dreams tonight
Come on take my hand and got my fly
Am I dreaming?
Show me your world of dreams

I have the visions full of blue
There's nothing that only you
Am I dreaming?
Is it the world of dreams?
Show me all world the dreams tonight
Show me all world the dreams tonight

Take my hand Show me the way
When you want a life in bed
But think about you Ok

I believe in
In this surprise
When taste the money
Tell me want me
Do you have...I love you
so About you Best ?


Tell me why
Tell me why not
Do you know?

Gregory - World Of Dreams (CD Maxi)

*All images are copyrighted by their respective copyright owners.
(C) 1994 Logic Records (Alemania).
(P) 1994 Logic Records (Alemania).

1 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts with Thumbnails