viernes, 23 de abril de 2010

0

The Free - Lover On The Line (CD Maxi)

Sello: Dance Pool.
Catalogo#: DAN 660714 2.
País:
Alemania.
Fecha:
09 Septiembre 1994.
Música: Felix J. Gauder, Olaf Roberto Bossi.
Letra:
Felix J. Gauder, Olaf Roberto Bossi & Charles Simmons.
Vocalistas:
Iris Trevisan & Charles Simmons.

Tracklist:

01. Lover On The Line (Radio Edit)
02. Lover On The Line (Extended Version)
03. Lover On The Line (Who Pays The Bill? Mix)
04. Lover On The Line (Bump and Grind Mix)
05. Lover On The Line (Space Phone Mix)
3:50
6:12
5:11
4:24
5:05
Playlist:

La música de este playlist procede de los videos alojados en la página http://www.youtube.es, utilizando para ello el código de insercción de video que ellos facilitan para colocarlo siguiendo sus instrucciones.
Videoclip

Letra

Lover, lover on the line.

Call me, call me anytime

Tell me what I like to hear

Make me feel like you are near

On the phone you make me sweat

You make my body oh so wet

Tell me what is on your mind

'Cause you're my lover on the line


Lover on the line.

You want see me but you're blind

Try to touch me, touch me with your mind

Love me on the line.

For this unit you are mine

I'm your lover, lover on the line

If you tell me all your dreams

I'll satisfy your needs (Talk to me, just talk to me)

If you keep on holding the line

I'll tell you all my dreams (Talk to me, just talk to me)


I can see you in my mind

I can hear you bump and grind

Girl I like the way you moan

When you're on your telephone

Don't be afraid now, don't be shy

You can feel me if you try.

I can have you anytime

'Cause you're my lover on the line


With the satellites and through the space

I talk to you, a voice without a face

With the satellites and through the space

I'm the ............. you love and you embrace


- Hello... Hello.... Talk to me... You're me lover on the line


With the satellites and through the space

I talk to you and my voice hesitate

The Free - Lover On The Line (CD Maxi)

*All images are copyrighted by their respective copyright owners.
(C) 1994 Sony Music Entertainment (Germany) GmbH/Dance Pool.
(P) 1994 Sony Music Entertainment (Germany) GmbH/Dance Pool.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts with Thumbnails